Have a Safe and Pleasant Workout
Limitation of Liability
Neither Modern Pilates International Pte Ltd, its associated companies, employees, contactors or agents shall be responsible for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, or actions for negligence arising on account of death or due to injury, loss, damage or theft to a member’s person or property arising out of, or in connection with the use of any of the services, facilities or premises of Modern Pilates International Pte Ltd, The Member hereby holds the Company, its related companies employees, contractors or agents harmless from all claims which may be brought against them by or your behalf for any such injuries or claims aforesaid.
Any visitor to Modern Pilates International Pte Ltd agrees to abide with the Studio rules and the same limitation of liability as a customer.
Data Protection Notice
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Modern Pilates Internation (S) Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or
“our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance
with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession
or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have
engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more
about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for
the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
(a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely
to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which
we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC
number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number,
nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual
information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers,
debit card numbers or bank account information.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the
context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you
directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal
data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative)
have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your
authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your
personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent
is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before
collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose
which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the
goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints,
and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying
you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership
and rewards schemes and other promotions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules,
or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental
and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service
providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities,
whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in
connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to
perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your
relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in
any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable
us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will
remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent
and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes
listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer
at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable
time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you)
for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding
to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to
us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the
nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods
or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the
processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please
inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and
disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted
or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we
hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data,
or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about
you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the
contact details provided below.
- Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform
you of the fee before processing your request.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to
respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform
you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your
request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction
requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so
(except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying,
modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative,
physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the
use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and
disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers
and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method
of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to
protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our
information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In
order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us
if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing
or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which
it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be
associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves
the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
- We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However,
if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to
ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least
comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com if you have any enquiries or feedback on our
personal data protection policies and procedures, or to make any request.
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent
clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if
any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last
updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and
acceptance of such changes.
Effective date : [1/8/2021]
Last updated : [1/8/2021]
Dress Code and things to bring
All participants, client, guests are to be dressed in clean sports attire (t-shirts, stretched pants, shorts, or yoga attire) with toe socks. All sharp objects such as keys removed. We encourage you to bring your own towel and yoga mat for personal hygiene.
You are also encouraged to bring your own bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
For Private, Duet or Trio Sessions, kindly give us 24 hours notice for cancellations. Cancellations/Changes made within 24 hours will be subject to the full charge.
For Group Classes: kindly give us 12 hours notice for cancelations.Cancellations or Changes made within 12 hours, will subject to the full charge or may be taken from packages.
Covid 19 Policy
Before Your Visit
- Book your classes prior to your visit with the Mindbody App
- If you’re feeling unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms, please refrain from working out and seek medical attention immediately.
- Masks must be worn unless strenuously exercising or showering. Please keep your mask on at all other times.
Front of House
- Gym floor capacity will be limited to 1 person per 10 square meters or to a maximum of 50(whichever is lower).
- To facilitate crowd control, please observe the queue lanes upon entry and exit.
- Maintain a 1m safe distance from one another at common areas when not working out.
- SafeEntry check-in using your Trace Together App or Token.
- We encourage you to use contactless check-in and payment methods to reduce contact between yourself and our staff.
- Your temperature will be screened prior to entry at the building entrance or front of house.
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry and exit.
- Bring your own workout kit. We encourage you to bring your own mats, mat toppers, workout attires and towels.
Gym Floor & Studios
- Group bubbles will be capped at 5 pax.
- Capacity in classes, will be limited in accordance to the SportSG advisory.
- Practice safe distancing during your workout.
- Disinfect your equipment and mat before and after use.
- Plan and book your personal training session in advance.